1st picture

Post pictures of your Vauxhall Grandland here
faz18

Post by faz18 »

Spikey wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:53 am If you search on eBay for 'Grandland Chrome Strip' you should see the ad for the chrome strip. The supplier is Autodesign and although they are based in Poland they ship the same day and mine arrived within 5 working days. The current cost is £17.99.
You may just recognise the photo they use in the ad. I should mention that it was Jase (edgejedi) who originally sourced this product. They use a 3M adhesive strip for fixing so mine is still firmly in place after 12 months of car washes/pressure washers etc.
Thank you ordered!

faz18

Post by faz18 »

Spikey wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:53 am If you search on eBay for 'Grandland Chrome Strip' you should see the ad for the chrome strip. The supplier is Autodesign and although they are based in Poland they ship the same day and mine arrived within 5 working days. The current cost is £17.99.
You may just recognise the photo they use in the ad. I should mention that it was Jase (edgejedi) who originally sourced this product. They use a 3M adhesive strip for fixing so mine is still firmly in place after 12 months of car washes/pressure washers etc.
Sorry forgot to ask how do I find those side steps?
Spikey

Post by Spikey »

You need to ask “satellitemandaz” about the side steps.
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Its a real simple thing to fit the boot strip, just makes it so much better defined.
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
faz18

Post by faz18 »

Spikey wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:31 pm You need to ask “satellitemandaz” about the side steps.
Hey we’re the side steps easy to fit can you do them yourself.
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Where did you get side step from and price etc
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post