No I haven't got 2 Grandlands (it's a loan car.. in black)

Post pictures of your Vauxhall Grandland here
Deleted User 265

Post by Deleted User 265 »

So while my car is having the NaviLink replaced I got a courtesy car black Grandland, automatic. Not sure if I'm so keen on black mind you...

Its done just over 2k miles, 32.6mpg on the clock...are automatics more thirsty?

20180424_171642.jpg

20180424_171634.jpg

lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

Jase,

I'm interested in your thoughts on the auto gearbox V manual. I've ordered the auto version without test driving it as the dealer didn't have an automatic for me to test. I've had auto's before and find I prefer the relaxed drive it provides (plus my knees are knackered so not having to push a clutch pedal down is something I'm looking forward to !!)
Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2 Auto-White Jade-Winter Pack 2
Deleted User 265

Post by Deleted User 265 »

TBH I prefer the control of the stick myself.

The only thing I would say is I've found that going up an incline for example it's more keen to knock the gears down quick and stay down for longer than I would rather than shift up a little to ease off on the petrol but still, that's nothing in the grand scale of things and on the whole it's a nice drive you will enjoy. I had an automatic Merc ML 4 x4 previously but this is more responsive for sure... I don't know if the new automatic gearboxes adapts to learns your driving style maybe....I've heard some do... im not sure.
lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

Thanks !
Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2 Auto-White Jade-Winter Pack 2

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post