No I haven't got 2 Grandlands (it's a loan car.. in black)

Post pictures of your Vauxhall Grandland here
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

So while my car is having the NaviLink replaced I got a courtesy car black Grandland, automatic. Not sure if I'm so keen on black mind you...

Its done just over 2k miles, 32.6mpg on the clock...are automatics more thirsty?

20180424_171642.jpg

20180424_171634.jpg

Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red

lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

Jase,

I'm interested in your thoughts on the auto gearbox V manual. I've ordered the auto version without test driving it as the dealer didn't have an automatic for me to test. I've had auto's before and find I prefer the relaxed drive it provides (plus my knees are knackered so not having to push a clutch pedal down is something I'm looking forward to !!)
Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2 Auto-White Jade-Winter Pack 2
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

TBH I prefer the control of the stick myself.

The only thing I would say is I've found that going up an incline for example it's more keen to knock the gears down quick and stay down for longer than I would rather than shift up a little to ease off on the petrol but still, that's nothing in the grand scale of things and on the whole it's a nice drive you will enjoy. I had an automatic Merc ML 4 x4 previously but this is more responsive for sure... I don't know if the new automatic gearboxes adapts to learns your driving style maybe....I've heard some do... im not sure.
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

Thanks !
Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2 Auto-White Jade-Winter Pack 2

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post