Navi 5.0 Intellilink issues.... already!

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

I would take the car down to the dealership show them the issues and ask them to contact technical if they have no idea. Another good way to get something done if the dealership or Customer care aren't helpful is an email to the CEO normally does the trick.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

Tigerfan

Post by Tigerfan »

I’ve just had almost the same issue. Took the car into the Dealer and it’s a known software fault. They’re awaiting an update but as yet Vauxhall haven’t released one.
Nealemb1

Post by Nealemb1 »

Hi all, so having a crossland x I am was getting to same issue with the stereo kept turning off and restarting. So I began to look at why and the best I can work out the fault is caused by the bluetooth connection between my phone and the stereo, basically the stereo doent have enough processing power to do the job required of starting up and transfer all the contacts and from my phone. So the solution that has worked for me is to go onto my phone and in the car bluetooth connection options turned off the contact sync.

So far this has worked and my Android auto has also worked from start up which had previously had issues. So cant guarantee this is the solution but it has worked for me.

For those who do use the phone via bluetooth and need the contacts, i would simply add them onto the car stereo directly.

Hope this helps
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Tigerfan wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:53 pm I’ve just had almost the same issue. Took the car into the Dealer and it’s a known software fault. They’re awaiting an update but as yet Vauxhall haven’t released one.
I had an update apparently to the software....I think there is one?
Jase
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
Jim j

Post by Jim j »

Have you got to go Vauxhall to get the software update our can any auto spark do this update
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi Jim j please see the topic below for information of how to download the Vauxhall Nav updates.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=799&start=60
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post