Going Abroad

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
onefred1978

Post by onefred1978 »

I have an Elite Nav with LED Headlights, Firstly I'll be going on the ferry to France, So with the bobbing about on the boat, is there a way of turning off the alarm or motion sensor, so my battery won't go flat 24 hours later when I arrive in France ?

Secondly As my led lights are self leveling, is there a way for setting them to european roads as I'll be driving on the right, and should I still be sticking the ordinary beam bender stickers to stop other road users getting dazzled ?

octnis

Post by octnis »

I am not sure about the motion sensor. Potentially there may be something you can do from the infotainment - Settings option. Regarding the headlights, the LED`s ones will stop other road users from getting dazzled. Also, there may be something as well in the lighting options where you switch. Insignia has the following option copied from the manual ''Vehicles with LED headlight can be set for driving on the opposite side of the road in the vehicle personalisation menu via the Info-Display. Select the relevant setting in Settings''

Can`t see anything similar in the Grandland menu though. I have the same concern but regarding the Halogen Headlights.

Hope it helps.
Parkman

Post by Parkman »

Should be a button above the front interior light that you push and hold until the led in it illuminates when you turn off the ignition to turn off the motion sensors I think?
Sorry cannot help re the lights.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post