Locking wheel nut key

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

That's Great news m7xtWvtW.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

BenIron

Post by BenIron »

Hi, I'm hoping someone out there can help. The local garage where our Grandland has just had its service have 'misplaced' the locking wheel nut even though they don't want to admit it. We really don't want to have to have the nut drilled off and risk damaging the alloy. I've contacted the chap on ebay but he can't help, all local vauxhall dealers don't have spare keys and can only drill off. Currently can't drive anywhere due to needing tyres to pass an mot!! Any help greatly appreciated
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

BenIron wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:01 pm Hi, I'm hoping someone out there can help. The local garage where our Grandland has just had its service have 'misplaced' the locking wheel nut even though they don't want to admit it. We really don't want to have to have the nut drilled off and risk damaging the alloy. I've contacted the chap on ebay but he can't help, all local vauxhall dealers don't have spare keys and can only drill off. Currently can't drive anywhere due to needing tyres to pass an mot!! Any help greatly appreciated
Hi BenIron and Welcome to the forum. I have moved your question to this post and this will hopefully help you with your question.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Is there anyone here local to you who could help you get the locking nuts off and replace them with standards? Where are you?
Jase
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post