Automatic Problem 1.2T petrol Elite nav 2020

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
VuBear

Post by VuBear »

Just wondering has anyone ever experinced when you press the brake pedal you can hear and feel it through the gearstick , mine has just started doing this have really begun to regret getting a grandland due to the amount of stuff that has gone on with it, from missing equipment as promised in spec when it was ordered, to engine fault engine needs repaired warning and now this with the automatic box seems to be down on power aswell very sluggish to get moving engine seems to hang and hold the car back sorry for the long post *just getting really pi55ed with it*

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi VuBear Sorry to hear your having issues. If your Dealership hasn't been great at getting the issues sorted and your facing more issues I would get in touch with the Vauxhall CEO Office as this normally helps in getting issues resolved and moved on quicker.

Paul Wilcox: Paul.Willcox@vauxhall.co.uk
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
VuBear

Post by VuBear »

*Update*
It Died today again it is now off to a different Dealer to see if they can sort it, same issue loss of power christmas tree dash and the thumping brake pedal issue, so if they can't sort it i am gonna use the lemon law to get rid of it :/ 8 months old 6k on the clocks

216983638_1167581053720604_8347174310379530230_n.jpg

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post