Front Heated Windscreen

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi

I want to check with anyone who has the front heated windscreen option do you have a line in the middle of the windscreen once its defrosted if frozen that hasn't defrosted. .

In my car the Drivers side and passenger side clears but directly in the middle of the windscreen there is a strip that doesn't clear is this the same in everyone else's?
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

ianwat23

Post by ianwat23 »

No when I use mine the passenger side clears first then the drivers side clears, when it’s finished de-icing my screen is totally clear of ice except the lower passenger side where there is no element installed.
Hope this helps
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Thanks I just wanted to check as mine was replaced recently.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Vayerr

Post by Vayerr »

GRANDLANDX68 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:51 pm Hi

I want to check with anyone who has the front heated windscreen option do you have a line in the middle of the windscreen once its defrosted if frozen that hasn't defrosted. .

In my car the Drivers side and passenger side clears but directly in the middle of the windscreen there is a strip that doesn't clear is this the same in everyone else's?
Hi,

I believe I might have something like that on my Grandland however I need to wait for a real cold icy weather to confirm.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Vayerr wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:56 pm
GRANDLANDX68 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:51 pm Hi

Hi,

I believe I might have something like that on my Grandland however I need to wait for a real cold icy weather to confirm.
Thanks that would be great as I just want to check as it looks like some cars it does and some it doesn't.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post