Software/Firmware Update

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
new2GLX

Post by new2GLX »

Have you checked to see if that option has been turned off with the update? It could simply be a case of turning the option on again. I don’t remember exactly where the option is at the moment.
Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2 in black
Been buying Vauxhall’s since 1987

Onecarefulowner

Post by Onecarefulowner »

Yes had a look there no joy , bit annoyed to say the least only did it because my crappy old work phone had problems connecting on Bluetooth . Camera works for the lane departure thing ok .
Onecarefulowner

Latest incarnation is lane departure mode showing yellow spanner and error ,speed indicator working!
Onecarefulowner

Neither lane departure or speed indicator working now
Midinotes

Post by Midinotes »

Did you make any further progress with the firmware update and problems encountered? Did you resolve them? I'm assuming the firmware from the Peugeot site is going to be specific to puts, not the Grandland. Maps should be ok though.
thomas98

Post by thomas98 »

Updated mine with Peugeot firmware and it works fine.
Slice

Post by Slice »

I just tried it on Sport Nav 18 plate says hardware not compatible with this update or similar message. Great.

BTW where do you get the Vauxhall version of the updates (firmware/maps) on myvauxhaul, I registered the vehicle on there, but nothing shows. Do I have to call in a Vauxhall dealer?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post