Software/Firmware Update

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Rylidi

Post by Rylidi »

Hi all,

Has anyone updated the software/firmware of the Navi system using the updates available from Peugeot (http://www.peugeot.co.uk/servicing/map-system-updates/)?

I've updated the maps to V8 with no issue but am a little hesitant to do the firmware. Currently have V21.05.82.12_NAC-r0 and the site is showing V21.06.47.34_NAC-r0 available for my VIN number.

huffy

Post by huffy »

I'm only seeing the map update on that link, where did you find the firmware?

Steve
Grandland X Hybrid 4
Duggy

Post by Duggy »

I can only see the map update too.
Grandland X Elite Nav, White Jade, Black Roof
Rylidi

Post by Rylidi »

Enter VIN at bottom of link page then on next page I get a screen showing available map update and software/firmware with info and download links for each.

Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 22.14.47.png

^top of page

Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 22.15.37.png

^Bottom of page
huffy

Post by huffy »

Curious, all I'm getting is the Map update option.
Grandland X Hybrid 4
flyboy

Post by flyboy »

If you are going to the Peugeot website then this is the information you get BUT, when trying to download the software update, the download stalls and fails afterwards while the map update is downloading without problem
Elite Nav 1.2 Auto, black & panoramic roof
JatHome

Post by JatHome »

Downloaded and installed it today no problem. Make sure you download the licence key to your flash drive to the folder you have already opened on it as licence (all lower case) download the firmware to your computer once you have the files unzip using WinRAR to your flash drive isert into the usb and start your car it should take about 30 minutes
2018 1.6 Turbo Diesel SE in Jasper Grey
aureldelic

Post by aureldelic »

I updated the firmware hoping for some changes, but only ones I see is faster boot-up and slower Android Auto loading.
I still don't have full screen on Android Auto, the grey temperature is still there, no DAB logos, so nothing visible for me..
Opel Grandland X, Ultimate + sunroof + alarm, Topaz Blue, 1.6T petrol
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

aureldelic wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 5:32 am I updated the firmware hoping for some changes, but only ones I see is faster boot-up and slower Android Auto loading.
I still don't have full screen on Android Auto, the grey temperature is still there, no DAB logos, so nothing visible for me..
I'll not race to do the update then...I was really hoping for the white text, as a lot of us were Im sure :cry:
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
Onecarefulowner

Post by Onecarefulowner »

I have recently updated the firmware from the Peugeot site and it would seem the camera that picks up the speed signs no longer works. Anybody else had such an issue?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post