Collision sensor

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Bobsuthe

Post by Bobsuthe »

3 times now my grandland wouldn't start first thing in the morning dash saying collision management fault, waited 10 mins then starts, been in garage but they cannot find any fault, a friend says it could be morning dew on the collision sensor, is this right? Any help much appreciated

Cyberbob

Post by Cyberbob »

It does sound like a moisture issue most likely on the connector or just a poor connection somewhere. Faults like that are a pain as hard to find - I did not realise it would not start if there is a fault! It is not a connector you can either try blowing some hot air on with a hairdryer or a bit of WD40 as not easily accessible for DIY I believe.
2021B Grandland X Elite NAV
Bobsuthe

Post by Bobsuthe »

Hi thx for your reply, happened again ,vauxhall had it for 3 weeks but the fault never happened, now have a new fault lane change fault, vauxhall talking to tech team as I videoed the fault message, but it's been nearly 2 weeks with no solution it is a pcp car have the right to ask for another vehicle on the same terms as I have paid nearly 2 years payments, problems started march 22, any advice much appreciated
Bobsuthe

Post by Bobsuthe »

Hi vauxhall technical say they have to carry out a full d.i.d test anyone know what that means ?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post