Adjusting the headlights for travel abroad

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
janetleeke

Post by janetleeke »

Hi, I have a Grandland x 2019 model. My manual says to "pull" the indicator with engine off, hold whilst turning on engine, release after 5 seconds. I do this and I get no indication that the headlights have changed. Supposedly a message appears in the driver information centre. I've tried pulling the indicator towards me (as though flashing) and also tried pushing it the other way, but nothing. Any ideas?

jw021979

Post by jw021979 »

What headlights do you have? You only need to adjust the headlights of you have the adaptive headlights.
abo

Post by abo »

reply to janetleeke
hello. I'm having the same problem with my Grandland and its intellilux headlights. I've tried all that you describe and contacted the dealer who doesn't seem to know the solution. He said to go into the cars menu on the dash then choose Headlights then turn off the intelligent lighting system. i've done this too and still there is no indication which side the lights are turned as described in the manual. It just says "headlights changed L/R" but doesnt say if its L or R. By deduction and driving abroad my lights are set for the UK and no matter how many times i follow the instructions they never change for Europe. i can tell because everyone flashes me abroad. i know im followiing the right process because i had the same system on an Insignia and it worked on that car so im thinking there must be a fault. My Vauxhall dealer doesnt know what to do. If you happen to have found the solution since you posted your mesg, id be grateful to find out

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post