Radio/battery problem

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
cradman

Post by cradman »

Received a letter today from Vauxhall informing me that there could be a potential problem regarding the radio and battery and advising I take into my Vauxhall dealer to have a new software update. Anyone else had this?

Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Just been speaking to a Vauxhall tech guy whom says all cars that are having problems with the start & Stop not working Some have had There battery’s replaced and this has cured the fault in that there card now do the S&S so booked mine in for the 26th for Nav update and also s&s not working
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Hi, I have been on to Vauxhall for over 12 months about the s/s issues, spoken to my local vauxhall dealership too but got absolutely nowhere so i am quite pleased to read that there is an issue with the battery, s/s on the Grandland. I have not had any letter relating to this issue, just one recall for an electrical harness. I shall enquire with my dealership when the vehicle next goes in about this new potential recall/problem with the battery. Fingers crossed. đź‘Ť
Grandland Sport Nav, diesel auto. Black.....march 2018
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

My Daughter is on the Facebook forum and she says that some owners have also reported having there battery’s changed and this solved the s/s fault so my cars in on 26th for some type systems update so will mention s/s not working
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step
Deleted User 409

Post by Deleted User 409 »

I've certainly had s/s issues in that it just does not work. I've just come back from 3 week trip to Devon in which the car was used every day. The start /stop did not even work after the 200 mile trip each way. There is constantly a message of ECO when starting. You've only got to leave the car doors and boot open for awhile whilst loading and the ECO message comes up. Looks like a trip to the dealers.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post