Firmware Update

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
dbuckel

Post by dbuckel »

Thanks, tethered now. Got email to say that live navigation is now active but unable to see any difference with the Nav system and still not getting any vehicle data on the my Vauxhall app. Any suggestions.

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

It should show TomTom Traffic in the bottom corner of the Sat Nav screen if it does then the live navigation is on.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
robbo990

Post by robbo990 »

You must open the my Vauxhall app when connected via Bluetooth.... It should flash connected across the top.. after you have made a journey you should receive a notification that new data is available giving mpg, time traveled distance etc. Also when you fill up it will say new fuel source detected and ask for the price so it can work out costs.

Is doesn't do anything if you don't make a journey and just start the car.
2019 Vauxhall Grandland x 1.5 TurboDiesel SportNav Auto (Jasper Grey)
dbuckel

Post by dbuckel »

I have the phone connected to the car ok now but still do not get any vehicle data, driven about 10 mile, and do not get tom tom on the Nav screen. The app does not say that it is connected. Have just deleted the Bluetooth connections and re connected it but no difference.

P_20200517_151638.jpg

robbo990

Post by robbo990 »

Not available usually means Bluetooth Tethering is not enabled
2019 Vauxhall Grandland x 1.5 TurboDiesel SportNav Auto (Jasper Grey)
dbuckel

Post by dbuckel »

Bluetooth tethering is enabled see red line next to G7 ThinQ and then the Bluetooth symbol.
Atariman

Post by Atariman »

you don't need Bluetooth tethering enabled for the app to work, I tested it a couple of weeks ago.

seems to me a problem between iPhone and car, I could be wrong, but it seems everyone I have heard say it does not work has an iPhone.

on my android phone, I did not need to do anything, it just started working, even with tethering disabled. tethering only need for satnav use ( TomTom and alerts )
Grandland X Ultimate 1.2 White
dbuckel

Post by dbuckel »

Mine is android LG phone but still not getting any vehicle data or live navigation. Vauxhall customer services said speak to the dealer, they have gone back to vauxhall because they don't know why it won't work.
Dsrogan

Post by Dsrogan »

No more Firmware updates, Peugeot site will not take a Grandland vin - the last one I got was
PSA_ovip-int-firmware-version_21-08-25-12_NAC-r0_NAC_EUR_WAVE2.tar n Jan 2020.
I do have it on my PC still and Version 16 of the maps. If anyone wants a copy message me.
Grandland Elite nav 1.2 auto in Topaz blue with 3rd party reversing camera MY 2018.5
Pvb

Post by Pvb »

I had to drive a distance to see the change from TMC to totom live services. Did you create a hotspot? This is required as the system needs internet for TomTom live...

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post