Firmware Update

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Dsrogan

Post by Dsrogan »

Just downloaded version 17 from the tomtom site. I posted the link eaflier. Afain if anyone wants a copy message me
Grandland Elite nav 1.2 auto in Topaz blue with 3rd party reversing camera MY 2018.5

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

I tried your link and it didnt work for me.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
gz023247

Post by gz023247 »

Hi everyone,

Just recently joined the forum and have been reading various posts regarding the updates for the satnav. My Grandland X has recently just passed 2 years of age ad had a service last month. I wanted to ask, does the garage automatically apply and sat nav / firmware upgrades at the time of doing a service?

If not - any having to do manually - can someone please explain difference between Vauxhall and Peugeot downloads, links etc? I was looking at this link https://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/vauxha ... #crossland on the understanding that this would provide a 2019 Q3 update for the sat nav....as mentioned not sure if I need it...but it's going to take 9 hours to download!

Any help much appreciated :D
Dsrogan

Post by Dsrogan »

Peugeot have stopped their site working for vx owners. Latest maps are version 17 Q2/2020. I have coied v17 update to my google drive you can download from there. Firmware is also there but unstand the license file is tied to my VIN so may not work. Search my posts for links to google drive
Grandland Elite nav 1.2 auto in Topaz blue with 3rd party reversing camera MY 2018.5
Rht

Post by Rht »

Dsrogan wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:01 pm No more Firmware updates, Peugeot site will not take a Grandland vin - the last one I got was
PSA_ovip-int-firmware-version_21-08-25-12_NAC-r0_NAC_EUR_WAVE2.tar n Jan 2020.
I do have it on my PC still and Version 16 of the maps. If anyone wants a copy message me.
By any chance you still have it?
With the latest update Opel gives me, I get the error hardware not compatible with this version, so I wanna try with an older one..
I have 21.07.16.32_nac-r0 now.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post