Grandland X Plug In Hybrid 2020

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
kshaw89

Post by kshaw89 »

Good Evening Everyone,

I am hoping someone can help. I have tried to call Vauxhall but they couldn't (bizarrely) answer my question.

So I have purchased this model and my heated windscreen doesn't work, Vauxhall replaced a module and I got the car back yesterday.

Today I have looked at it properly and the heated windscreen still doesn't work so I called my dealer who stated Vauxhall have told them that the heated windscreen in this model ONLY works in sub zero temperatures. I have never heard of this before and I have searched and searched and cannot find anything to back up their story anywhere.

Has anyone heard of this? Or more importantly does your heated windscreen work in above zero temperatures ?

TIA for reading and hopefully answering.

grampymike

Post by grampymike »

Hi, I also have a 2020 hybrid 4 and my heated screen has never worked either, so I have a heated screen button and when pressed the LED lights, but does nothing, went back to the dealer they said (after having it for a couple of days) that there is no element in the front screen and no wiring for it either, I didn't bother pursuing it as I use climate preconditioner to warm the car up on frosty mornings, Hope this helps

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post