Stop / Start issues

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

My car goes in on the 26th of October for a service and the stop start again. I will update once I know the next stages they are going to take but the replacement battery did not work. It was not a AGM though it was replaced with a EFB and the original was a Varta battery.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

Mine is still working without any issues GLX.

Mark
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Thanks for your update, No idea why mine isn't. Maybe its the battery they replaced mine with. Mine still flashes the green symbol on the dash just doesn't activate.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

GRANDLANDX68 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:31 am My car goes in on the 26th of October for a service and the stop start again. I will update once I know the next stages they are going to take but the replacement battery did not work. It was not a AGM though it was replaced with a EFB and the original was a Varta battery.
Update cancelled again Mine will never get update or battery issue fixed Garage excuse .Our Tech guy is on Holliday that week so will have to reschedule??
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Lock-N wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:08 am
GRANDLANDX68 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:31 am My car goes in on the 26th of October for a service and the stop start again. I will update once I know the next stages they are going to take but the replacement battery did not work. It was not a AGM though it was replaced with a EFB and the original was a Varta battery.
Update cancelled again Mine will never get update or battery issue fixed Garage excuse .Our Tech guy is on Holliday that week so will have to reschedule??
I have reopened my head office case for stop start issue.
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Iv got a ref no as iv got head office involved .But believe me it won’t help you to much as all they do is contact dealership and get there side of it .so waist of time ?
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Yh I know its probably a waste of time but all my evidence and with Head office CEO involved from the start of this issue hopefully this time it will be fixed. . See how I get on
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Good Luck keep us up to date on your progress

Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Got a call on Friday my car is booked in for 26th 2 days they want it Update and stop & start Again ? Don’t hold out much hope of this being fixed as Evenshalshaw don’t have the experience to fix a repeat fault especially when they’ve not been able to do a simple Radio / Nav update iv been waiting to have installed for months And they don’t know what type of battery they fitted last time for S&S fault

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Thanks will do. I will be interesting to see what they will do with your stop start and what they do with mine.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post