Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

Hi GLX

It is a Peugot Citreon battery

L3D EFR
70AH / 760A (EN)
12V

Mark
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Thanks Mark.C. for that information. Does it say AGM on it by any chance ?
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

Doesn't say AGM anywhere on it.
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Thanks Mark.C It seems you have a different battery fitted to the one that was fitted as a replacement to my car. My Stop start worked for a short period of time and then stopped working again. It goes in for its service soon so will raise it again.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

As I was saying mine has been short school runs for weeks and stop start works all the time. I wonder if it is all down to the battery.

Mark
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Mine is the same short journeys and hasn't worked for I would say over a month now if not 2 but still shows the green sign flashing.
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Hi Mark C .Is it a EFB or an AGM I got a replacement Dealership adamant it’s a AGM .Iv had it checked and it’s not .It’s just a Vauxhall one This one worked great for few weeks occasionally did not work .But it was better than standard one fitted .Now works when it wants .Twice done two 500 mile round trips and it’s still not working properly
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Mine was a EFB replacement so guessing that's why it doesn't work now even though they assured me it was a AGM equivalent.
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

Thats now over a month since they replaced the battery and the stop start has worked perfectly,with no long runs.

Mark
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Don’t speak to soon .Seen this so many times and one day back to no S&S Hopefully your replacement battery works how it should and no more problems for you ??
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post