Stop / Start issues

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Totally agree Sell cars give you plenty help selling but when it comes to customer service.Not Interested Vauxhall is now part of Peugeot so will go down hill cars service ect Next car will not be Vauxhall Time to find another franchise to service my car as I’ll not give Evenshalshaw my money as I don’t trust them .Once I took my Zafira Tourer there and they crashed it Ripped the side right along a gate and took a chunk out of the alloy wheel the gave me a yellow Coras till mine was repaired
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Car is not going in now as they cant get a battery for mine.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Stop / Start issues
by Ian T » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:23 am
Wow - 46582 views of this topic :shock: :o :o :o
Jase
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Battery is on back order.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Must have been changing a lot of battery’s .Vauxhall know there’s a big big issue but won’t fix it just keep sweeping it under the carpet there favoured fix is keep car overnight and charge battery then when you go back and tell them it’s not working again they’ll tell you that your not doing enough miles then after you go back and tell them driven 100s of miles & still not working they then might fit another battery that’s still not up to the job then complain again for weeks they’ll want your car for 2 to 3 nights to start the car form overnight then take it a 100 mile drive keep it another night to see if s&s is still working after sitting all night ?? Well So sorry Vauxhall your not getting my car I’ll just look for every opportunity to review the Grandland and give it bad bad reviews
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

The more we all complain about the issue and contact the CEO hopefully this will push more for a solution. I have refused for my battery to be charged.
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Good on you and iv refused to give them my car for 2 or 3 days to charge battery and a 100 miles test drive and nine has got a replacement battery that slightly improved s&s but wrong type of battery fitted even although Vauxhall say it’s the one for my car but I know and do do they it’s not

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

My Stop start doesnt work at all so even if it worked sometimes I would be happy. I will update once the works have been done.
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

👍🏻

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Car is now going in next week. I will update again once I know more.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post