Stop / Start issues

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

I reported my s/s issue with Vauxhall several months ago and had a reference number, but will contact them again, get a new reference number and post it on here. I have also sent an e-mail to BBC Watchdog regarding this issue, but have not heard anything back from them as yet.
Grandland Sport Nav, diesel auto. Black.....march 2018

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Lock-N My Car hasnt gone into the dealership for them to look at it yet. I will try to get my car booked in soon and if no luck will get in contact with Customer service.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Still contact Vauxhall everyone needs a reference this is your proof and I’ll email Vauxhall with a complaint highlighting all reference numbers sent to me and I’ll also notify them that all references will be passed to Watchdog ect ect but I need as many owners as possible to complain as watchdog are only interested when they have lots of complaints about the same thing
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Ok
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Hi, Just been on the phone...... again, to Vauxhall Customer Service, and made another complaint regarding to s/s issues. The guy i spoke to has re-opened my previous case. The reference is. : 10941850
If i hear anything back from them i will keep you informed.

COME ON GRANDLAND OWNERS complain to VAUXHALL about the STOP/START issues, and hopefully if enough of us get behind Lock-N we can together get this issue sorted and put to bed.
Grandland Sport Nav, diesel auto. Black.....march 2018
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

AndyB iv saved your ref/No just need others to get the ball rolling
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

My car is booked in Next Friday once I have done this I will call Vauxhall customer care and set up a case.
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

👍🏻

Deleted User 409

Post by Deleted User 409 »

I have a reference number for my contact with them. Just got to look through my paperwork and will let you have it.
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Thank You

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post