Reversing camera

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Cy250s

Post by Cy250s »

Help please, i ordered the park and go pack with my grandland, and the guide lines when parking are static, i have no control options or settings to alter as it says i should have in the manuel. Anyone got the camera pack and are your lines dynamic ie when you turn the wheel the lines show your trajectory. Please note that its not the 360 camera pack. Vauxhall are telling me that they are static on certain rpo codes. My rpo code isnt listed as static on their system. Hoping some one out there has the pack and can confirm for me. Vmt sports nav 68 plate with factory added camera

No1sonuk

Post by No1sonuk »

Which park and go pack?
Mine's #3 with the 360 cameras, and they're dynamic in both front and back views.
Cy250s

Post by Cy250s »

Park and go 2, so has the park assist and rear camera only.
Dsrogan

Post by Dsrogan »

My camera was fitted by a 3rd party. He said manuals have static lines, autos get moving lines. Something to do with data passed to camera control unit.
Grandland Elite nav 1.2 auto in Topaz blue with 3rd party reversing camera MY 2018.5
Cy250s

Post by Cy250s »

I spoke to a third party they said the same. However i test drove a manual and the lines moved, vuaxhall dont state otherwise and all images depict dynamic lines. So im now waiting on a response from them.
Deleted User 409

Post by Deleted User 409 »

Not really sure now from this topic what to expect from the 360 camera on the Grandland Elite Nav I've ordered. On both my Mokka and current Mokka X Elite the lines from the reversing camera moved as I turned to show where the car was going to go.
radu1006

Post by radu1006 »

Any update on this topic? I have the same problem my 2020 grandland x with Intellilink 5.0
It seems that the dealer has no idea what is going on and all the 4.0 versions can have the static lines turned into dynamic, by deactivating/reactivating the lines in the settings. Unfortunately there is no such option on 5.0.
Pvb

Post by Pvb »

For my nissan qashqai I bought a reverse camera (sony) with all wiring for just 8 euro through ali express. It was connected simply to the multimedia system by a mecanic from the QQ forum for another 60 €. It worked perfectly. Perhaps this is also possible for the glx navi ... i find the dealer option quite expensive.
s_pachev

Post by s_pachev »

Any update on this issue ? I just got Grandland X 2021 Ultimate, automatic gearbox with Intellilink 5.0 and have the same problem - rear camera guide lines are static and not moving. Any solutions to this problem so far ?