Fault light flicker

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Nicgillan1

Post by Nicgillan1 »

Hi, we got our grandland in September of last year. Inconsistently since our spanner fault light has flickered on for a second and gone off. The only way I actually know it’s been the fault light is because the maps come up on my screen.

It’s been back to garage. They can’t seen anything on the computer. I’m rather disappointed as it’s brand new.

Any suggestions or anyone else having similar ??

faz18

Post by faz18 »

Nicgillan1 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:52 pm Hi, we got our grandland in September of last year. Inconsistently since our spanner fault light has flickered on for a second and gone off. The only way I actually know it’s been the fault light is because the maps come up on my screen.

It’s been back to garage. They can’t seen anything on the computer. I’m rather disappointed as it’s brand new.

Any suggestions or anyone else having similar ??
Hi mate, had the exact same issue it’s more than likely it’s going to be either the right or left headlight unit.

Press the unlock key the yellow light on of the lights should flash then stop for a second then go back to normal. I found the use via this forum told my dealer and they changed it.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post