Nav Information link System

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Just had email from Vauxhall .cars to go in for Nav Information Link System
Anyone know what this is .Is it just an update for the SatNav
My Daughters car is same as mine same plate year everything but she’s not got a recall on the system for hers ?
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step

Highlightuk

Post by Highlightuk »

Did you ever find out what this was?
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Yes it’s to do with the radio loosing reception sound and screen going blank but twice now iv been told dealerships still have no parts for the update but my system if ok so don’t know why Vauxhall are sending me to the dealership to fix something that isn’t broken YET? Been told to book in For whining from gear box I complained to dealership yesterday about the start Stop in that they told me my car is fitted with the AGM Battery.When it’s not because on Friday they never even looked at my car .I was told to use it more Drive Drive & Drive more and if it’s to hot it won’t work and if using A/C ect it won’t work but it dose My Dealership knows nothing at all about the Grandland they have only sold 2 or 3 according to there salesman so I don’t hold out much hope dealing with Evenshalshaw Edinburgh
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post