Sport Nav Spec

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
shaunwistow

Post by shaunwistow »

How do

Can’t seem to get a definitive spec, brochure useless. Had a demonstration car but that had every extra on it.

So my query is regarding Sports Nav model

1. Is it key entry & ignition?
2. Boot entry, is it manually press button on tailgate to open & manually close it?

Cheers
Shaun

Vainona70

Post by Vainona70 »

The 2019 model year spec states - Electric tailgate and keyless start is removed as standard content on Tech Line NAV, Sport NAV and Elite NAV models. So unless a your new car is found in stock (say 2018.5 model year or before) it will be a key in the ignition & manual tailgate, with remote locking / unlocking.
Grandland X 1.2T 8 speed Auto Tech Line Nav (All Road pack, Park & Go pack 2 and Emergency Spare wheel)
shaunwistow

Post by shaunwistow »

Vainona70 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:31 pm The 2019 model year spec states - Electric tailgate and keyless start is removed as standard content on Tech Line NAV, Sport NAV and Elite NAV models. So unless a your new car is found in stock (say 2018.5 model year or before) it will be a key in the ignition & manual tailgate, with remote locking / unlocking.
Cheers
spiro

Post by spiro »

Hi, your post got me thinking as I ordered a Tech Line Nav 177PS automatic on the 13th October with delivery due January 2019 and according to the brochure I still have this car should have keyless entry and start, a power tailgate as well as dark tinted rear windows as standard.

I have just been on the Vauxhall web site and according to the spec the power tailgate is not mentioned for any model, the dark rear windows are now a £275 extra and the keyless entry and start is now an extra £710.

I will call into my dealers on Monday to clarify what I will be getting as something similar happened to me when I bought my Zafira Tourer 3 years ago. It will be interesting to see what they say as if true I will not be a happy bunny.
2019 Grandland X Tech Line Nav 177PS Diesel Automatic with the all road pack
pgladdy

Post by pgladdy »

Hi, I was concerned about this too having ordered the tech line nav in November. I've just been in touch with Vauxhall's marketing team through their website and they confirmed that I will receive the 68 model as the 19 model doesn't come into effect until Feb 19. Hopefully good news for you guys?
Vainona70

Post by Vainona70 »

I ordered my Tech Line mid 11th October, with delivery now said to be early January. My order form is priced using the 2019 model year Grandland price & specification guide which was published 18th July 18 (amended 17th Sept 18), so no power tailgate or dark tinted rear windows as standard spec. Dealer salesmen have not been consistent with information given about specs, so I look forward to seeing what arrives early Jan.

Spiro - yes I'd get in touch with your dealer on Monday as the 177ps engine only became available in the 2019MY on Tech Line.
Pgladdy - I'm surprised by what Vauxhall have told you, so can only assume a mix up between reg nos (68 or 19) & model year specs.
Grandland X 1.2T 8 speed Auto Tech Line Nav (All Road pack, Park & Go pack 2 and Emergency Spare wheel)
DaveRawks

Post by DaveRawks »

Need to look at the price guide to see both the yr18.5 and yr19 spec. Should take delivery of mine next week fingers crossed.
spiro

Post by spiro »

Went into my dealership yesterday to find out what spec Grandland X Tech Line Nav 177PS I will receive as I am expecting the 2018 version, they are still trying to find out.

It was interesting as they also said that another customer who had ordered the Crossland X Elite last October have refused to take their new car as the spec is very different to what they ordered, including no longer having the Elite badge on the wings.

I wait with baited breath as they may have another cancellation on their hands.
2019 Grandland X Tech Line Nav 177PS Diesel Automatic with the all road pack
dbuckel

Post by dbuckel »

Any vehicle built from September onwards will be a 19 model year and the latest minimal spec.
lions33

Post by lions33 »

Hi All
I picked up my Grandland X Sports Nav at the beginning of November having ordered it on the 06/07/2018.
Just to let everyone know it came with no Keyless entry, no power tailgate and no tinted windows.
At the time of ordering all these where described in the brochure as standard.
In there new brochure published August this year all these features have been omitted.
Feel like I've been mugged.
Steve