Lights interior & exterior

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Dr-rocroc

Post by Dr-rocroc »

Grandland X. 18 plate. Can’t get the front or rear fog lights on. Haven’t needed to use them till now. Set the dial to auto pressed the switches but nothing. Would it be a fuse. All fogs can’t be inoperative can it? Thanks for any ideas.

raf658

Post by raf658 »

chubbs46uk wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:48 am I've just got my grandland x no light in my boot , I've looked and looked but can't see one , also can it be turned on from car menu , so hard at night to find things in the boot , please help
Hi,
You are not alone. I have been at war since November on this matter. I have been driving all makes and models since the 50s. All of these cars had boot lights. I have checked ALL Vauxhall models including Standard fir and Optional. Boot lights are not mentioned in any! Ergo it must be Standard. Vauxhall said that I should have been told about this at time of purchase. I wasn't! If I had been told I would NOT have purchased the car. Charging a boot light as extra! I ask you? The galling part is that on all other models of Grandland X a boot light is fitted????? So the corollary to that is buy a dearer model and get a boot light. Pathetic.
I will be contacting the Motor Car Ombudsman once I have exhausted all avenues.
Roy
giantsfanuk

Post by giantsfanuk »

Cy250s wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:33 am Help needed, mood lighting? I have a 68 sports nav, and the centre console mood light isnt there, despite the info setting screen shows it. Has it been removed? Or is this another issue with my car. Does anyone else have a centre consol mood light or missing it?
I have a 68 Sport Nav, the only mood lighting it's ever had is in the doors with the white pinstripe and door pockets.
Cy250s

Post by Cy250s »

Ha i found it, believe it or not it is a tiny white dot in the section where the main lights are, its feckin usless, sorry for late respone, so bored of my gl and issues, xant wait till i can got shot of it
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Can anyone tell me what bulbs for fog lights on a 19 Plate
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step
Kkrm1985

Post by Kkrm1985 »

Rikky wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:06 pm I’ve upgraded all my headlights to LED 6000k, 10,000LM. They don’t seem to make a bulb clip for the Grandland X also I had to buy a Ford Focus clip and modify it to fit. So much nicer than the standard Halogen bulbs. So pleased with them.
Any chance you have a model number and/or picture of how you managed to secure the bulbs? Thanks
MisunderstoodJedi

Post by MisunderstoodJedi »

@Rikki,

Are you able to send me a link to the clip and lights used? I've been struggling to find any thing suitable for mine.
Madmurphy

Post by Madmurphy »

Hi all quick question I have a 69 plate grandland X sport nav and I'm fitting a dash cam front and back. My problem is I want to wire the reverse camera to the reverse light so it comes on when I put it into reverse but I don't no what is the right wire to connect to. Could someone please help?
Valleyman01

Post by Valleyman01 »

I have a 69 plate got it in October and just now automatic high beam very temperamental and I get flashed at night when driving with normal low beam on hate driving at night now. :(
Vainona70

Post by Vainona70 »

You don't say if you have LED or normal halogen headlights. If you're getting flashed on low beam get the dealer to check alignment or if the car is loaded adjust the beam height yourself using the thumb wheel control for headlight range. I have the normal halogen headlights & think they are set a touch high, however am not getting flashed. Have never used the high beam assist function on my car.
Grandland X 1.2T 8 speed Auto Tech Line Nav (All Road pack, Park & Go pack 2 and Emergency Spare wheel)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post