Lights interior & exterior

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

What a difference it has made you can now see, i got the bulbs from Halfords. Super bright led bulb 501 w5w 200 lumens.

Mark
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)

mcvpjd3

Post by mcvpjd3 »

Can anyone post some piccies of what their lights look light after the change to help us decide what to choose?
Grandland X Elite Nav - 2018
seyahremmus

Post by seyahremmus »

Ian T wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:48 am Anyone having issues with the main beam assist mine is showing the LED on the indicator stalk as been active then switches off for about 2 minutes then renables on its own then works fine for the rest of the journey. It does this every time the car starts in the dark if you are driving in daylight then travel into the dark without stopping it works fine also.
Any ideas?
I think it is something like the camera losing tracking. I.e. if that bit of windscreen is foggy. Mine also does it occasionally
Grandland X | 1.2 Manual | Topaz Blue
ScubadaveUK

Post by ScubadaveUK »

My Main Beam assist was working fine but now as soon as it should put the headlights on full beam nothing happens and the light on the stalk goes off and will not come back on until the engine is switched off. Any suggestions welcome
Grandland X Topaz Blue Elite Nav 1.2
Cy250s

Post by Cy250s »

Help needed, mood lighting? I have a 68 sports nav, and the centre console mood light isnt there, despite the info setting screen shows it. Has it been removed? Or is this another issue with my car. Does anyone else have a centre consol mood light or missing it?
Vainona70

Post by Vainona70 »

I've not taken delivery of my car yet, so no practical experience to offer. However online owners manual doesn't mention 'mood' lighting, but states:

Centre console lighting
A spotlight integrated in the overhead
console illuminates the centre
console when headlights are
switched off.

Hope this helps.
Grandland X 1.2T 8 speed Auto Tech Line Nav (All Road pack, Park & Go pack 2 and Emergency Spare wheel)
chubbs46uk

Post by chubbs46uk »

I've just got my grandland x no light in my boot , I've looked and looked but can't see one , also can it be turned on from car menu , so hard at night to find things in the boot , please help
DaveRawks

Post by DaveRawks »

My boot light is on the left panel as you open the boot.
chubbs46uk

Post by chubbs46uk »

No definite not there , would it be possible that theyve forgotten to fit one to my boot.
Vainona70

Post by Vainona70 »

Depends which model you have, as the luggage area illumination is an option on the SE model.
Grandland X 1.2T 8 speed Auto Tech Line Nav (All Road pack, Park & Go pack 2 and Emergency Spare wheel)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post