Lane Keep Assist Warning Chime?

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Blueyhills

Post by Blueyhills »

Hi

My lane keep assist seems to be working, I get the flashing symbol and the steering is nudged gently to correct the steering

however I get no audible chime for the lane assist or lane departure warning.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks in advance

thomas98

Post by thomas98 »

Mines the same, never had a chime. To be honest mine is turned off as it's a bit unnerving on country roads.
Blueyhills

Post by Blueyhills »

thomas98 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:32 pm Mines the same, never had a chime. To be honest mine is turned off as it's a bit unnerving on country roads.
Hi
Thanks for that - I was just curious and like you I will probably not use it anyway
dbuckel

Post by dbuckel »

There is no audible alarm
Julie

Post by Julie »

Drowsy driver alert or lane departure has chime . Can be turned off on centre console by gear lever .... Lane assist ? Is that the same ?
Midinotes

Post by Midinotes »

There is an alarm but it only comes on if you aren't gripping the wheel. If it's safe to test, relax your grip on the wheel and let it drift over the line, it will warn you to take control of the vehicle and also sound an alarm.
Blueyhills

Post by Blueyhills »

Midinotes wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:55 pm There is an alarm but it only comes on if you aren't gripping the wheel. If it's safe to test, relax your grip on the wheel and let it drift over the line, it will warn you to take control of the vehicle and also sound an alarm.
Many thanks, I will try that tomorrow

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post