Voice control Navigation 5.0

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Statto44

Post by Statto44 »

Hi all

Having trouble with navigation through voice control. I say exactly what it wants me to say but then says “navigation by voice command is not available in your country” it obviously is as it gives you an example of what to say for London. Even saying the example address doesn’t work!!

Any ideas??

greasemonkey

Post by greasemonkey »

Grr i have the same issue - will be contacting my dealership tomorrow - only got my car yesterday
if i get a result i will post it here
Grandland Hybrid Ultimate - Moonstone Grey - Diamond cut 19's - Winter Pack 1.6 Turbo 2022
Midinotes

Post by Midinotes »

I gave up with it a long time ago and just use CarPlay and Siri. The built in voice recognition seems ancient and has a very narrow acceptance bandwidth, with you having to say the exact patterns of words in a sentence in the correct order.
Dsrogan

Post by Dsrogan »

With each firmware update the VC has got better. Initially mine did not work at all, but now I have firmware 21-08-25-12 the latest work most times for phone calls , sat nav and aircon temperature changes
Grandland Elite nav 1.2 auto in Topaz blue with 3rd party reversing camera MY 2018.5

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post