Dashlights not working

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Ryan101

Post by Ryan101 »

Hi everyone,

My dashlights in my grandland have gone completely out no speedo nothing, my centre console screen works and all the wipers, headlights etc are working they are just not giving me any sign of them working on my dash any ideas would be grateful

Regards

Ryan

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi

It sounds like a fuse may of blown. I would check the manual and have a look which fuse corresponds to the Speedo console.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Vainona70

Post by Vainona70 »

Yes sounds like a fuse, but doublecheck that the instrument panel illumination control thumb wheel has not be adjusted accidentally. It's next door to the manual headlight range adjustment thumb wheel.
Grandland X 1.2T 8 speed Auto Tech Line Nav (All Road pack, Park & Go pack 2 and Emergency Spare wheel)
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Ryan101 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:45 pm Hi everyone,

My dashlights in my grandland have gone completely out no speedo nothing, my centre console screen works and all the wipers, headlights etc are working they are just not giving me any sign of them working on my dash any ideas would be grateful

Regards

Ryan
Any luck in fixing them?
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post