Engine management

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Ian T

Post by Ian T »

My Grandland has been giving incorrect fault warning for a while and Vauxhall’s have had the car several times and it booked to go back in on the 27th Jan.
I have discovered quite by chance that if I drive my car about 15 feet with my seat belt off (I was moving my car off the drive) the dash board lights indicate a forward collision alert which the car doesn’t have that function. Would you like to try this and let us know if you have any similar issues as a new Grandland at the garage does the same thing. 😂

robbo990

Post by robbo990 »

My Grandland Sport Nav shows the light too. It means the automatic braking is disabled..... Until you put your seat belt on and is normal
2019 Vauxhall Grandland x 1.5 TurboDiesel SportNav Auto (Jasper Grey)
Vainona70

Post by Vainona70 »

Yes, my Grandland has always shown this warning light if moving car without wearing seatbelt. I've not worried about it, since working out why it is showing. This warning light also covers active emergency braking & front pedestrian protection systems.
Grandland X 1.2T 8 speed Auto Tech Line Nav (All Road pack, Park & Go pack 2 and Emergency Spare wheel)
Ian T

Post by Ian T »

It doesn’t actually show a seatbelt warning or chime just forward collision alert. However if the passenger is in the passenger seat a seatbelt alarm shows (strange)🚗

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post