'19' plate Grandland X faults

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Johntheone

Post by Johntheone »

leng25 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:07 pm Car was booked in with dealer for investigation on 1 June. Received a text saying that this would need to be rescheduled due to lockdown conditions. Awaiting new appointment. Have had the car out a number of times since the fault occurred. Fault has not happened again. Dashboard and gauges as normal, no fault indications.
Hopefully I am not tempting fate!
Did you take your car in and what was the outcome, please? I eventually had the instrument cluster replaced but I'm still getting the fault were all the dials on the self check hang and then they release after a few seconds. It's going back in again for investigation.

leng25

Post by leng25 »

Hi, car has not been at the dealer yet. Apart from the day when the fault happened, there have been no other occurrences. I have had the car out two or three times a week since then with no problems. Unless the dealer does actually contact me, as they said they would, or the problem happens again, I plan to leave it till the service which is due in September. It will then be interesting to see if they find any fault codes. I'll give an update then.
Johntheone

Post by Johntheone »

Thank you!
leng25

Post by leng25 »

Hi, car had its first service today. Dealer showed me a printout of the diagnostic check. Not surprisingly no fault codes shown. The problem has only happened on the one day, no subsequent problems. Car has been used regularly. Still two years of warranty to run. Dealer's comment was that if it happens again contact them. Hopefully this will not be necessary.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post