Navi 5.0 Intellilink - changing the start up volume?

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

So Ive watched the VX tutorials which are mostly based around the nav and radio options and Ive gone through the car manual, but I cant for the life of me figure out how to stop my head unit starting up at the loudest volume possible and scaring the wits out of me when I start the car!!

Anyone come across this option or a fix please?
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red

Vainona70

Post by Vainona70 »

Not sure I can help, as the only time I experience something similar is after switching off the engine while listening to an e-audiobook via Bluetooth. The volume setting for comfortably hearing the audiobook while driving is quite high (say 15), so when I start up the Grandland again it defaults to DAB radio retaining the same volume setting - A VERY LOUD PLANET ROCK !!

I blame the wife for not enjoying the same music as I do, hence the audiobooks.
Grandland X 1.2T 8 speed Auto Tech Line Nav (All Road pack, Park & Go pack 2 and Emergency Spare wheel)
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Absolutely cant fault Planet Rock - love it too! But yes, although I like it loud first thing on a morning I might be a bit.....tender....!
Jase
Atariman

Post by Atariman »

I had a look, I seem to remember setting it sometime, but after looking through all the screens there is no option.

So on the r4.0 radio on the astra I had before the grandland you can set it, but the navi5.0 just plays out the volume you left it at
Grandland X Ultimate 1.2 White
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

I wonder if I had my system supposedly upgraded I lost that, I was sure Id seen the setting too at some point...
Jase
Atariman

Post by Atariman »

I thought the same, checked last night after you asked question, cannot find a thing, but do remember that the radio/music is loud in the morning if I left it that way when I parked up.

Like I said the Astra had this option, but uses GM radio
Grandland X Ultimate 1.2 White
Shabs

Post by Shabs »

Hello everyone, my Bluetooth volume setting was making me jump out of
my seat.
Sussed it goto settings then radio, you will find max startup volume just adjust and your sorted.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post