No heating!

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Sjones28

Post by Sjones28 »

Hi All,

I bought my Grandland 2 weeks ago and have found it to be great up to now but still getting used to it!

Because of the warm weather I've not used the heater much but I have used it a couple of times and it was working fine.

I've just been in it tonight and I turned both dials up to maximum heat yet it's blowing out cold air. I tried pressing all the buttons but eventually gave up.

I'm just wondering if I'm missing something before I take it to the garage. It's a 2018 so I am assuming it will be under manufacturer warranty for this. It might be something simple though so any ideas would be welcome!

Thanks

Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

I once had this it was on the morning schoo run,I had parked on a gradient. When I came back it was blowing cold air and this was the winter. Got home parked on the level and stopped the engine, at this point I was scratching my head

I went back out 20 mins later started it and it was back to normal. It has never happened again. To be honest I felt it must have been an air bubble made worse by the gradient.

Mark
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)
Sjones28

Post by Sjones28 »

Thanks Mark.

Strangely it is working again today. I'll have to keep my eye on it before winter! Hopefully, like you, it's just a one off. Fingers crossed!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post