Driver Information screen/pages

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
dale1990

Post by dale1990 »

Hi all,

I've recently purchased a 2nd-hand Grandland X from an Eden branch, low mileage, 68 plate, and wondering if someone can help me.

The driver information screen shows pages that I can toggle between (as normal) but shows, in order:

Speed (mph)
Lane departure/assist
Vigilance level
Ambient temperature
Time
Time & ambient temperature (together)

I'm seemingly unable to view tyre pressure, warning messages etc that I believe should be standard for this model of car. Is this normal?

Any help welcome folks!

Thank you in advance.

robbo990

Post by robbo990 »

Tyre pressures aren't monitored per se, I think its the ABS sensor doing the job. Basically you put the tyres to the correct pressure, long press the tyre pressure button near the gear lever to set. You will be alerted when there is a significant change in the length of 1 revolution of the wheel which would indicate a flat.

Warning messages flash up on any screen.
2019 Vauxhall Grandland x 1.5 TurboDiesel SportNav Auto (Jasper Grey)
dale1990

Post by dale1990 »

Thanks for reply.

The tyre pressure set button does nothing but illuminate the electronic parking brake button (not in the dash), and I can't get it to shut off? No punctures, leaks or otherwise found... very strange.

But yes with the driver information screens, I don't have the ability to see anything like mpg, trip information, miles to empty etc, that seems to be shown in the owner's handbook and on any message boards and guidance videos i've seen.
robbo990

Post by robbo990 »

Definitely sounds like an issue. I long press it and a message on screen says tyre pressures registered.

There is the speed display, lane change assist/satnav, 3 pages of trip computer, don't have any ambient temperature displays or vigilance level though
2019 Vauxhall Grandland x 1.5 TurboDiesel SportNav Auto (Jasper Grey)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post