Diagnostics - Grandland X

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Luka07

Post by Luka07 »

Hello forum members,

I wonder if anyone knows what is the current diagnostics for Grandland X from 2017 to 2020 to support all functions, including programming.

Or at least some diagnostic tool with which some functions can be managed, whether it is Vaux / OP-COM.

I’m also interested if you know where the original diagnostics can be ordered to support the 2020 GLX.

Kind regards, Luka :D

edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

I tried Carista, but it didnt work out.
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
Luka07

Post by Luka07 »

The ordinary OBD2 works, via any application via a mobile phone. And wherever I look on the internet, there is nothing anywhere for this vehicle, everything seems to be stuck back in 2014.

I found opcom which is the firmware of 2018 but here too the diagnostics for GLX cannot be connected.

In the end, I contacted Hungary, where OP-COM is officially sold, but there has been no response from them for 2 weeks.
oldguynewcar

Post by oldguynewcar »

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I just found this on a quick search.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get some logs out of OBD? Like, for example, showing the charging state and/or history. I'm particularly interested in finding out whether the battery is charging properly when I drive in Hybrid mode as the dash display seems meaningless to me and often shows conflicting information.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post