New tyres time.

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

I have just done 17500 miles and the front tyres are 2.5mm so time for replacements. I currently have Continental all round but I find them a bit noisy.

So just looking to see who has bought what and if your pleased with your choice.

Mark
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)

EliteEstate

Post by EliteEstate »

hi , i also need replacement tyres , im still on the original factory 235/50/19 continentals . all 4 have around 2.5mm tread left after 21000 miles .
im thinking of uniroyal rainsports , as they are a good price from asda tyres .
2018 Grandland Elite Jasper Grey
Midinotes

Post by Midinotes »

I recently replaced all 4 tyres on my Grandland Sport with Michelin Primacy 3 225/55 R18 V (98). Always my favourites as they combine very low noise with long life and great performance in the wet. Black circles did a good deal.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

I would use Asda tyres for any tyre search they always seem to be cheaper than black circles.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

I went with Hankook Ventus for two new fronts - great tyres. The original back two are still Michelin and have loads of miles left in them. Kwik Fit have 10% off deals some times which makes them a good price and I even got mobile fitting for free.
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

Mine came withe Continentals, but as they wear down the noise increases.

Mark
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

Eventually went with Bridgestone. Personally I feel they are better than the Continentals, quieter and better grip. £403 for 4 I cannot grumble.
EliteEstate

Post by EliteEstate »

i put 4 235/50/19 uniroyal rainsports on last week .
asda tyres
they have the best visual tyre tread on a grandland , especially when looking at the car from the rear end on 19 inch rims .
i know quietness and safety is important , but also visual appearance of the tread is important .
2018 Grandland Elite Jasper Grey

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post