New firware version 21-08-84-12

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Dsrogan

Post by Dsrogan »

EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE DONE EVERYTHING CORRECTLY YOU MAY STILL GET ERROR MESSAGES. E.G. NP MEDIA OR NOT COMPATIBLE. JUST REMOVE AND REINSERT STICK EVENTUALLY UPDATE WILL PICK UP. BEWARE UPDATE CAN TAKE 20 SECS TO PICK UP BE PATIENT. JUST KEEP TRYING
Grandland Elite nav 1.2 auto in Topaz blue with 3rd party reversing camera MY 2018.5

spiro

Post by spiro »

Finally got it to work, I had not set up bluetooth teathering correctly, once bluetooth sorted the file was picked up straight away. Thanks Dsrogan for your help.
2019 Grandland X Tech Line Nav 177PS Diesel Automatic with the all road pack
nicurro

Post by nicurro »

Hi,
Is this update compatible with 20 plate Grandlands?

Also does it improve the brightness of text messages on the screen ?
Dsrogan

Post by Dsrogan »

Not sure. The posted links are for wave units. Yours may be wave. Try to check with stealer but they usually know nothing. Check your sys info it may say
Grandland Elite nav 1.2 auto in Topaz blue with 3rd party reversing camera MY 2018.5
luders

Post by luders »

Hi all i tried so many times to download software to the car but would not work so i removed the certificates file as suggested by someone and then tried to download again and this worked fine all downloaded to car and working fook 25mins hope this helps. :D :D [/b][/b]
Coatgallou

Post by Coatgallou »

Welcome to the forum.
Thanks for the contribution, could be so helpful.
👍
luders

Post by luders »

no worries glad to help.