Elite Nav seats and tailgate questions.

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
ThirtySixteen

Post by ThirtySixteen »

Hi guys,
I’ve had a look through the forums but can’t really see a definitive answer to my questions.

I have a brand new 70 plate Grandland X Elite Nav with the winter pack. The heated steering wheel works perfectly but we really can’t feel the seats getting hot at all. When we activate them all 3 red lights come on and they stay on but we just can’t feel any heat.
Is this normal?
My last car was a Ford C-Max and the seats got very hot, so hot in fact that we needed to turn them off after 10 mins.

Also, when we open the tailgate manually (with the button on the tailgate) it doesn’t open electronically, I have to force it up. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance guys.

Matt.

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi. I own a 68 plate Elite Nav. The heated seats are not as hot as my Mokka X but they were cloth seats. You should be able to feel something. I would just move the seats back and forwards a few times as I have heard sometimes the wires get caught which stops them working. If not take it back as its under warranty.

In regards to the electronic tailgate you need to make sure its activated in the Dashboard screen otherwise it wont work. Page 30 to 34 in the Handbook.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Gmcl

Post by Gmcl »

Hi,

Picked up my Grandland yday....it doesnt have the auto tailgate.

The key has a button to unlock only the tailgate which im having difficulty with.

If i press the tailgate button quickly it does not unlock the tailgate.
If i press and hold the tailgate it unlocis the whole car.

Is there a technique to this or am i missing something
Grandland 2020.5, Elite Nav 1.2 (130) Manual, Topaz Blue, AFLs & reversing camera. Order Jul 14th, Rec Nov 4th
ThirtySixteen

Post by ThirtySixteen »

GRANDLANDX68 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:20 am Hi. I own a 68 plate Elite Nav. The heated seats are not as hot as my Mokka X but they were cloth seats. You should be able to feel something. I would just move the seats back and forwards a few times as I have heard sometimes the wires get caught which stops them working. If not take it back as its under warranty.

In regards to the electronic tailgate you need to make sure its activated in the Dashboard screen otherwise it wont work. Page 30 to 34 in the Handbook.
Thank you very much for your reply. I have played around with the seats but still can’t really feel any heat coming from either of them. I’ll have to return if when I can. Obviously can’t return yet as they’re closed.

With regards to the tailgate, making sure it was activated was the first thing I did. It works fine when I use the key fob abs when I use the foot toggle but if I manually open it I have to force it up 8 times out of 10.
I’ll just mention it to them when I manage to get back to the showroom.

Thanks again

Matt.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post