Indicator

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Hi to all Has anyone come across when using indicator to turn left you get a beep and the Sat Nav comes on telling you the nearest workshop My car was in for an update 2 or 3 weeks ago and still I get this occasionally not all the time
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step

Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

I had this 2 years ago, same place everyday. So I complained like hell, turns it was a faulty headlamp unit causing a voltage drop. Unit replaced under warranty mo issues since.

Mark
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Hi. I suffer from the same issue regarding the sat nat but its when i turn right. Its happened since the car was new.
Its just another thing that doesnt work right on the car. :oops:
Grandland Sport Nav, diesel auto. Black.....march 2018
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Hi it’s like the other member said we could have same fault with a headlight but I don’t hold any hope on a fix from my dealership as the update for radio/Nav still not fixed and for s&s it’s a joke iv been trying since I got the car new in March 2019 and still no fix
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Anyone eals had this fault yet ie indicate left or right and sat/Nav comes on giving nearest repair dealer
Last edited by Lock-N on Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Not experienced this issue on mine.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Vainona70

Post by Vainona70 »

This has always been a feature with my Grandland which I'm prepared to live with, usually when I indicate to turn right. A post elsewhere on this forum suggested the car detects a power surge when indicating, triggering the Sat Nav to show repair dealerships - remedied by a change of headlight unit or indicator led.
Grandland X 1.2T 8 speed Auto Tech Line Nav (All Road pack, Park & Go pack 2 and Emergency Spare wheel)
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Thank you I’ll first try bulb

AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Hi all. I have had this same issue with indicator and sat nav since the vehicle was new. Dont understand why the sat nav shows me local garages etc everytime i use the indicator.....its a pain that i have to keep pressing the screen at the top left hand corner to get this information cleared. :shock:
So glad im not the only one with this problem.
Grandland Sport Nav, diesel auto. Black.....march 2018
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Hi I’m just leaving mine till service in March and I’ll ask them to check it out as it’s an intermitting fault only happens every 20 to 30 uses is left indicator.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post