Fuel Pump

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

Since getting the car, every-time you open a door when the car is off you can hear the fuel pump priming itself. It is definitely not quiet, so that is added to the two other faults for vauxhall to look at on Thursday.

Mark
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)

edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

We, the guinea pigs...hopefully these are small prices to pay for a great car. VX seem to be appreciative of the various issues so far. I guess its something VXHQ come to expect with a new model...theyll be sat waiting no doubt twiddling their fingers.

Thats something Ive not heard about on the Grandland before, let us know how you get on? I dont hear it on mine, what are the other issues that you have out of curiosity?
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

Just the rattling roof coming from the blind rails and the brake assist light coming on. I am sure they will be rectified.

Mark
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

Well that was a waste of time. Got the car back. Firstly the brake assist light is showing no fault and not coming up in a diagnostic test. Secondly its not the fuel pump apparently its the motors for the booster seats, sorry but that just does level with me. Thirdly the roof the rattle is still there and they have tried to fob me off with it was a panel.
Due to the rain and granddaughter who I had to get home I had to take my car, but they have been told to expect me tomorrow.

Once I had calmed down after a few cups of coffee, I have contacted vauxhall direct complaining. This has happened before to me with A.C and my Insignia so they should realise I do not let up.

Mark
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

Humble pie time regarding the seats. Had a good listen and it is the seat.

On the roof aspect. It is the runners for the blind being loose so booked in for 5 days at the end of the month to have the lining removef and the runners fixed.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post