Display number 1 no reason ??

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Huffs

Post by Huffs »

My car display a 1 just after profile but its not for profile or track number can anyone explain why?? Bluetooth connection A51 old phone A5 connected without this added annoyance

20210105_040531.jpg

Coatgallou

Post by Coatgallou »

There will surely be a logical reason for it occurring, either the phone or the infortainment screen adding it. You may find that other media has a similar prefix.
Suppose the question being, how does it affect the use/listening of the content?
Huffs

Post by Huffs »

Thanks for reply.... no obviously does not affect use... just unusual... each track list as 1 in spotify also which is odd too...
Coatgallou

Post by Coatgallou »

Not noticed it with mine but havent really taken any notice, I'll check and let you know if something similar happens.
Someone on the forum may have the answer though.
Coatgallou

Post by Coatgallou »

Using Bluetooth and Spotify on my phone but didn't have anything un towards happen.
May be something to do with the way the head unit in your car communicates with your particular model of phone.
Huffs

Post by Huffs »

Thanks for replies ... yes I think its data from my phone but can't figure out how to stop it... happened with S 8 but not with A5 now happen with A51 new phone... search net but alas nothing ..
Coatgallou

Post by Coatgallou »

Good luck with it. 👍