My Vauxhall App - Issue

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

nallen132

Post by nallen132 »

I emailed customere services on Thursday gave them the VIN and reg and is started working today,
I have an email reply today from them asking for phone detials and scren shots.
Paulck

Post by Paulck »

nallen132 wrote: โ†‘Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:56 am I emailed customere services on Thursday gave them the VIN and reg and is started working today,
I have an email reply today from them asking for phone detials and scren shots.
I done that, gave them VIN and REG and I sent some screenshots but still nothing
Midinotes

Post by Midinotes »

I've tried everything with the app, dealer has 'approved' my registration and everything on the website. I've never had the bluetooth connect message from within the app, I've connected to bluetooth but the app never recognises that I am connected. I've contacted tech support and they just tell me to do the obvious, reinstall the app, restart the phone, redo the bluetooth connection.. usual scenario. Very disappointing.
Paulck

Post by Paulck »

Midinotes wrote: โ†‘Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:40 pm I've tried everything with the app, dealer has 'approved' my registration and everything on the website. I've never had the bluetooth connect message from within the app, I've connected to bluetooth but the app never recognises that I am connected. I've contacted tech support and they just tell me to do the obvious, reinstall the app, restart the phone, redo the bluetooth connection.. usual scenario. Very disappointing.
I tried all that,still nothing,just going to delete the app and forget about it. Itโ€™s CRAP
Paulck

Post by Paulck »

Got mine working this morning at last.right here goes. Delete MyVauxhall app on phone (iPhone 11) mine is. Download the app again then switch off Bluetooth on your phone. Get in your car DO NOT PUT KEY IN THE IGNITION. Turn on the infotainment centre,go to Bluetooth settings it should have a list with your phone on it and a Bluetooth symbol with a line through it. Now turn on your Bluetooth on your phone and pair it with the car,then put the key in the ignition wait 10 seconds then start the car. It should say vehicle connected at the top of the screen in the app. It worked for me after being without it since 1st January 2021
Paulck

Post by Paulck »

Midinotes wrote: โ†‘Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:40 pm I've tried everything with the app, dealer has 'approved' my registration and everything on the website. I've never had the bluetooth connect message from within the app, I've connected to bluetooth but the app never recognises that I am connected. I've contacted tech support and they just tell me to do the obvious, reinstall the app, restart the phone, redo the bluetooth connection.. usual scenario. Very disappointing.
Got mine working again hooray ๐Ÿ‘
Paulck

Post by Paulck »

Got mine working again hooray ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ‘. Been without it since 1st January 2021
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

The Vauxhall App is still working since I submitted a report through the app and added photos showing the app not working.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post