My Vauxhall app

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
bprecey

Post by bprecey »

Hi everyone. I know others have reported this issue but I really don't know what else I can do. I have a 2020 Grandland X Business Edition (apparently replace Tech Line Edition) and this car has the Navi 5 system.

I bought this car as a pre-reg 69 plate (Jan 2020) in August 2020 (during lockdown relaxation) and I am assured it is the 2020 model which is probably correct as it does not have On-Star.

Getting on to the reason I have written this. I cannot get this App to communicate with my Car at all. I have tried it on my work Android phone and my Iphone. I don't get the connected bit at all across the top. I have to keep manually updating the App with my mileage and it never gives me consumption information. Now while this is not the end of the world, It is to me an important part of owning a modern car. I have registered the connected services and the stereo says connected and available so not sure what else to do.

Am I doing anything wrong for this not to work?

robbo990

Post by robbo990 »

In maps, go to settings and enable information sharing. Mine has self disabled a few times and traffic/cameras and the my vauxhall app all stop working until I re-enable.
2019 Vauxhall Grandland x 1.5 TurboDiesel SportNav Auto (Jasper Grey)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post