U S B. Stick Update

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Anyone got a usb stick with latest updates that could give me a loan of Ill pay p&p both ways I just can’t get to grips with technology I’m useless
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi Lock-N

Have you tried the Vauxhall Update app on the pc? It takes the hassle out of unzipping files etc and does it all for you.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Vayerr

Post by Vayerr »

Lock-N wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:46 pm
GRANDLANDX68 wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:12 pm
Hey, like Grandland said, have you tried the app on the computer? It really is super easy to use. Steps are very clear and all you need is a 16GB memory stick (that's one I used although some people claim they needed 32GB one) and your car's VIN.

If you are really struggling I can walk you through it either on here or on messenger / WhatsApp if you want.

There's a guy on Facebook in a Grandland group who sends out a memory stick with return envelope for £7 which I think is a massive rip off and borderline fraud lol. Royal Mail 1st class letter is 85p one way... If you want I'd be more than happy to send you one that I've used with the latest updates for free, as long as you promise to return the stick back to me when you're done - at your own cost.
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Thank you Grandlandx68 I’ll send you the usb stick back by Royal Mail recorded delivery Hear is my Email address dn011d5517@blueyonder.co.uk also your costs .Can you please email me and I’ll give you all my details Thank You
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi Lock-N it wasn't me who suggested the USB Delivery sorry I suggested the Vauxhall update app.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=799&start=40#p4701
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Vayerr

Post by Vayerr »

Lock-N wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:46 am Thank you Grandlandx68 I’ll send you the usb stick back by Royal Mail recorded delivery Hear is my Email address dn011d5517@blueyonder.co.uk also your costs .Can you please email me and I’ll give you all my details Thank You
I've E-Mailed you :)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post