Front fogs not working

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Dr-rocroc

Post by Dr-rocroc »

This is engine compartment fuse box I have

Coatgallou

Post by Coatgallou »

Looking at the diagram I uploaded, it does look like the version 1. The unfortunate thing being that there doesn't appear to be any info on the correct fuse for the front fogs.
If I were looking, I would remove 1 fuse at a time and check it's continuity in the hope the offending fuse is found.
Again, good luck.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

I would try calling another local dealership and ask them as they will know which fuse it is.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Coatgallou

Post by Coatgallou »

Believe Dr-rocroc has tried speaking to the dealer, to no avail.
Pull the 25 Amp, on right of the photograph, and check that one as a first option.
Dr-rocroc

Post by Dr-rocroc »

Did an online chat this morning stating my annoyance that no one had got back.
Within an hour and half, my local dealer rang. “ Come down “ will take a look.
A guy inspected the fuse boxes. Took a note of reg. ,and went to get more info.
Result , if you look at my photo of engine bay fuse box, the fuse or lack of it ( 15 amp ) should have been in the open space 2nd one down from the three blue fuses right hand side. Why the fuse isn’t there is a mystery. Bought fuses. Will insert. Watch this space.
Coatgallou

Post by Coatgallou »

Good result.
👍
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Great to see the online chat helped you out and hopefully its sorted now 👍🏻
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Dr-rocroc

Post by Dr-rocroc »

Spoke too soon. Tried new fuse in where technician pointed too, fogs not working. Tried empty space above fogs not working. I remember he did mention fuse 16 , when pointing to the empty space. But trying to see what’s embossed on the fuse box ( minute ) even with glasses on. The one he pointed too doesn’t look like 16. Plan B.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Oh ok sorry to hear that. Do you have another local dealership you could try? My car is booked in next week so could ask them for you?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post