Rattling noise from behind the engine.

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
GrandStel

Post by GrandStel »

Good morning guys. As is in topic can you please advise? Today engine light appeared in dashboard. And message " engine fault.please repair" . There is no lack of power . It fire up normally. But when car receives some electric like when unlock from the remote- that noise could be heard. I booked visit with my dealer but maybe you could give me some idea what I can expect. The car is under warranty. Grandland X 1.2 turbo petrol 68 plate

Thank you so much

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

HI GrandStel Its very hard to try and figure out what the issue could be from what you have described. The engine management light will show when a fault occurs this can sometimes be resolved by the car itself but the light will continue to show until it is cleared as the car has recorded a fault. I would wait and see what the dealership say as its under warranty. Please do keep us informed of how you get on.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
GrandStel

Post by GrandStel »

Ok guys the car is now fixed . Dealer replaced throttle body and it is working ok.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

👍🏻
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post