Red light camera warning.

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

Out of curiosity has anyone else's one stopped working recently. All the other satnav stuff works, and my subscription has got 2 months left.

Mark
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)

dbuckel

Post by dbuckel »

Mine stopped today but found that mobile internet tick had dropped out on the phone settings, made sure all 3 ticks were back on and it started again.
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

dbuckel wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:42 pm Mine stopped today but found that mobile internet tick had dropped out on the phone settings, made sure all 3 ticks were back on and it started again.
This has happened to me before and I just reticked the mobile Internet data. However on this occasion everything is ticked, and the Tom Tom displays as normal. Very odd.
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

I have contacted "cough cough" customer services on this matter. Even after installing the new info software, it's still the same.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Good luck Mark.C hopefully you will get someone who is helpful and know what they are doing to get the issue resolved. .
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

20210505_090841.jpg

I had a look at the system and the risk area has nothing marked against it. Any thoughts folks?
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi Mark.C When I was looking into getting the Road safety alerts I was informed the Risk areas on the Nav will show blank as its a Peugeot part of the system which Vauxhall don't use. However I did purchase the system for a few days but I didn't like it so got it cancelled.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post