Dash Died + Engine Fault Warning

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Grandland
glund91

Post by glund91 »

We have a 20 plate Grandland X and when starting the engine the entire dash was black, no revs or speed, no fuel and the info screen in the centre was black as well.

We had RAC come take a look and this time the dash worked but it threw up an Engine Fault - Seek Repair screen instead.

We booked the car in the Vauxhall but they can't find anything wrong with the car but the fault obviously hasn't been rectified.

I need to speak to Vauxhall to see where we go from here but has anyone else experienced this? I did find one mention of it but it was only 4 comments long so I couldn't find out what happened.

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi glund91 and Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear your having issues with your Grandland. I would go to your local Vauxhall dealership again with the RAC paperwork showing them the issue. You can ask them to send to see if a Technical Engineer can come to the dealership to look at your car they can also send off request to tech Vauxhall as it could be something like a software update is needed.

If you don't have any luck you could try the Vauxhall CEO office who can request and sometimes can get more done then the dealership.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
leng25

Post by leng25 »

Hi glund19. You are not alone, I had a similar problem. There is a thread for this problem under '19' Grandland X faults. Hopefully you find the comments in this helpful.
leng25

Post by leng25 »

Sorry thread is '19' plate Grandland faults.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post