New to the Vauxhall Grandland X Forums

New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
GrandlandFan

Post by GrandlandFan »

Hi all,
Great forum you have here.

I am in the market for an SUV larger than my current car - the Mokka. The Antara is an old car now, looks very dated and although size wise it's hit the mark the design and technology is years behind.

I wanted to stick with Vauxhall. I'm hearing good things about the Peugeot 3008 and since this Grandland X is built on the same platform I'm expecting good things from it too.

lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

Also new here.

I'm looking at the Grandland X as my next car in a year or so so I've joined the forum to keep updated with it's progress.
Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2 Auto-White Jade-Winter Pack 2
bigmikeyc1

Post by bigmikeyc1 »

just traded my Vx Antara 65plate in & collected my GrandlandX 1.2t Sport Nav in Topaz Blue.
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Hi Folks 8-)
bigmikeyc1 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:30 pm just traded my Vx Antara 65plate in & collected my GrandlandX 1.2t Sport Nav in Topaz Blue.
Me too, my Vauxhall Antara goes to the dealer Friday and I pick up my Sport Nav 1.2 130.....yay!
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

What is everyone paying for their new Grandlands?

I've been quoted £24,599 for a Elite Nav, 1.2 petrol auto, in White with winter pack 2 for a quick cash deal. My current 61 plate Insignia ST has been priced online at £2599 by Evans Halshaw so that leaves a net £22K to change. Very tempted to sign on the dotted line and start the order process but I need to test drive the 1.2 engine first.
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

The 1.2 130 petrol engine is really punchy and pulls the car away very nicely....that's me coming from an Antara with a 2.2 CDTI engine. I tried a the Crossland 110 still punchy but not as quick and a lighter car.

I went PCP way tbh and got a preregistered showroom model with 8 miles on the clock which the dealer had specced up already.... winter pack and panoramic glass roof and other bits rather than waiting a couple of months for my trade in to devalue more.

This version was around 24k before trade in. Worth comparing exactly what specs you need and looking for stock while they are clearing out for the 18 plates to come in. Literally a few months between, I wasn't so bothered about that and got a cracking deal with loads of extras in too (GAP, diamond bite, mats, etc). I was a happy man!
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
bigmikeyc1

Post by bigmikeyc1 »

I would agree with jase no problem pulling away at light or changing up the gears. Engine is pretty quiet i was nearly at 100 driving home without realising
ScubadaveUK

Post by ScubadaveUK »

Hi Everyone,

Ordered my Elite Nav, Topaz Blue a week ago and now waiting for delivery (hopefully in a couple of weeks). Got a good deal, £1300 partners discount from The FA, £2000 dealer discount on their VIP event as the dealers incentive to buy an 18plate, plus £1200 from Vauxhall using their finance and on top of that the dealer gave me £2550 on my Astra sri 10plate, I only went to have a look but couldn't resist the incentives so it was a bit of an impulsive buy
Grandland X Topaz Blue Elite Nav 1.2
lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

Sounds like a great deal !!

Only 2 week wait? I'm having to wait 12 weeks for my Elite Nav :evil:
ScubadaveUK

Post by ScubadaveUK »

Your probably right lizzyfan, 2 weeks is probably just me being wishful, I'll have to wait and see, watch this space ........... lol
Grandland X Topaz Blue Elite Nav 1.2

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post