Welcome! Introduce yourself here!

New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
Jacko672

Post by Jacko672 »

Hi all, I’ve just purchased a 2021 Grandland X Griffin and loving it so far but have a couple of wee things still to try and figure out, if anyone can offer any help??

If I’ve been driving the car then stop to, say pick someone up, they can’t open the doors from the outside until I switch the engine off and unlock with the key again?

The other wee thing I can’t figure out is the radio screen. When I first picked up the car the screen showed like a full screen display for that particular radio station, but now all I see is the list of radio stations I have set as favourites. Is there a way to show full screen again??

I’m sure (hoping) these are really simple fixes. Any help would be appreciated 😃

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi Jacko672 and Welcome to the forum.

You should be able to press the Lock/unlock button on the dashboard .
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Deleted User 1267

Post by Deleted User 1267 »

Good evening everyone.
I've had my Grandland X Elite Nav in Moonstone grey for just under a week.
Its my first foray into the SUV world and I'm very happy so far.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hello recman and Welcome to the forum,

I have the same Colour and its a great car.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Awram

Post by Awram »

Hi, I have owned a Grandland X for nearly three years having had two Antaras before that. It is a great car and has given me no trouble except the ‘stop/start’ stopped working. Recently it misfired once and the engine management light flicked on then off. Car ran fine afterwards. I bought a compatible OBD 2 scanner but no fault codes came up. The scanner recommends it should be left in place all the time. Any views on this?
Awram.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi Awram and Welcome to the forum.

Its good to hear you have had nearly 3 years of trouble free motoring. I would personally not leave the scanner connected. If the problem has gone away and there are no fault codes showing I wouldn't worrying if the car is driving fine as it may of corrected itself.

The stop start issues click the link below to go to a topic on the forum covering stop/start issues.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=167&p=5462#p5462
Awram

Post by Awram »

Thanks for the advice. Sound!
Grandland Teddyboy

Post by Grandland Teddyboy »

Hi, I'm actually WAITING for my new Grand land. I've ordered the Nav elite. But I ordered it way back in April and I'm STILL waiting! Its getting incredibly annoying "cos I'm stuck with a Hyundai Tucson that I can't stand. I've hated this car since about a week after I got it, 3 years ago. Anyway, can anyone tell me which roof bars would be the best, on a budget, for my new Grand land? If it ever arrives. I also need to fit a towbar, so that we can use our caravan, which hasn't been out for 3 years, because my Tucson is SO underpowered that it isn't viable to use to tow anything heavy.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Grandland Teddyboy wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:27 am Hi, I'm actually WAITING for my new Grand land. I've ordered the Nav elite. But I ordered it way back in April and I'm STILL waiting! Its getting incredibly annoying "cos I'm stuck with a Hyundai Tucson that I can't stand. I've hated this car since about a week after I got it, 3 years ago. Anyway, can anyone tell me which roof bars would be the best, on a budget, for my new Grand land? If it ever arrives. I also need to fit a towbar, so that we can use our caravan, which hasn't been out for 3 years, because my Tucson is SO underpowered that it isn't viable to use to tow anything heavy.
Hi Grandland Teddyboy and Welcome to the forum.

I have had my Grandland nearly 2 years and its a great car.

If you search on Ebay for Genuine Vauxhall Grandland Roof bars and tow bar you can usually get them much cheaper than the dealerships
KarlM

Post by KarlM »

Hello my name is Karl and I have a Grandland x. I have had it for 3 years from new and loved every minute of it :D
I have a issue at the minute and the best place for help/advice is the forum, so could anyone tell me what this is and why is it leaking please.

B81C0EE5-2B43-4C7C-B76D-C3C778EBBA89.jpeg